ARIZONA STUDIOS IS ALWAYS LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS AMAZING TEAM!
We strive to have a team full of individuals who are creative, honest, passionate and motivated.
*WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO WORK WITH FREELANCERS & CURRENTLY SEEK INDIVIDUALS TO EXPAND OUR SALES DEPARTMENT*
Please apply via email or in person BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Resumes are accepted only in the form of a .pdf or .jpeg as an email attachment. A demo reel or online visual sample of previous work is required to apply for any position within Arizona Studios.
Arizona Studios is among one of the TOP RATED and FASTEST GROWING production studios in the greater Phoenix area and is a FUN and rewarding company to collaborate with. We specialize in Video Production, Editing, 3D & 2D Animation, Special Effects and Motion Graphics. Arizona Studios works with clients large and small both domestic and international.
Our company culture is one that believes in using one’s passion and creative abilities to make each project their own work of art. We want work to be challenging, fun, exciting and create countless learning opportunities for growth and skill development. Self-motivated applicants with outstanding communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills, project management experience, multitasking ability, excellent problem solving skills and move with a sense of urgency for each task at hand are the ideal candidates for these positions. Come grow with us and turn your dreams into a reality!
YOU CAN APPLY NOW to be considered for future opportunities to join our team!
Job requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Production/Studio experience is a plus.
- Outstanding Communication, People, Organization, and Leadership skills with Exceptional Customer Service and knowledge of the industry.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and walk, stand and bend throughout the entire work day.
- Hard-working, passionate, self-motivated leaders with interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, multitasking and problem solving abilities are ideal for these positions.
- General/Specialized knowledge of programs and applications used in the position desired (i.e. Adobe Premier, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Photoshop, Lightwave and Maya).
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and thorough background check.
Arizona Studios, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Arizona Studios, LLC. is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.